On this page you will find lots of links to other websites that we hope you might find interesting or entertaining.
- BBC Education - the new home of BBC Bitesize for KS1 and KS2 children.
- CBeebies - fun and games for younger children from the BBC.
- CoolMath4Kids - an amusement park of games, lessons and more, designed to teach maths and make it fun.
- Crickweb - free online education resources and games.
- ICT Games - educational ICT activites for infants linked to the English National Curriculum.
- Math Playground - a popular learning site filled with maths games, logic puzzles and a variety of problem solving activities.
- Maths Zone - lots of maths based puzzles, games and activities.
- Roald Dahl - sharing information about Roald Dahl, his life and works.
- Topmarks - a leading independent educational website for children, teaching professionals and parents.