Policies and Documents
This page will provide access to certain polices, frequently requested forms and other documents that are relevant to our parents.
For further information about our school, or to request any of our policies/documents in paper format (free of charge), please contact us at school. Please state if you would like the documents in large print.
- Anti-Bullying Policy - 2021
- Behaviour and Expectations Policy - 2021
- Best Value Statement - 2021
- Care and Control Policy - 2021
- Charging and Remissions Policy - 2021
- Complaints Policy - 2021
- Data Protection Policy - 2021
- Equality and Diversity Policy - 2021
- Equality Objectives Statement - 2020
- Extremism (No Platform For) Policy - 2021
- Freedom of Information Policy - 2021
- Grievance Resolution Policy - 2021
- Health and Safety Policy - 2021
- Internet Acceptable Use Policy - 2021
- Privacy Notice - 2021
- Race Equality Policy - 2021
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy - 2021
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Policy - 2021
The Governors of St. Margaret Mary's Catholic Primary School adheres strictly to our admission criteria. Our policies and timetables are below. If you have any queries about any aspect of the admissions process then please don?t hesitate to contact us at school.
- Admissions Policy - 2023/24
- Admissions Policy - 2022/23
- Admissions Policy - 2021/22
- Admission Appeals Timetable - 2022
We are required to publish financial information, in accordance with the latest Government guidance, stating how many school employees (if any) have a gross annual salary of £100,000 or more:
St Margaret Mary Catholic Primary School has no individuals earning over £100,000.
View our school's financial data on the government's Schools Financial Benchmarking website, and see how it compares with other similar schools and establishments: