Here are some links to other websites with information and/or support on Wellbeing and Mindfulness:
- NHS Moodzone - from the NHS, a website offering practical advice, interactive tools, videos and audio guides to help you feel mentally and emotionally better.
- Mind: Wellbeing - explains how to improve and maintain your mental wellbeing, whether you have a diagnosis of a mental health condition or not.
- Mindful - an organisation dedicated to inspiring, guiding, and connecting anyone who wants to explore mindfulness - to enjoy better health, more caring relationships, and a compassionate society.
- Health and Wellbeing - information and advice on wellbeing services and activities from Birmingham City County.
- Mind Birmingham - a free service, provides an access point for people requiring Wellbeing Services to maintain or improve their mental wellbeing.
- Forward Thinking Birmingham - the city's mental health partnership for 0 to 25 year olds from the NHS.